We are glad to announce a new release of the PandA-bambu project, an open-source framework for research in high-level synthesis and HW/SW co-design.
Panda Bambu is an open-source framework aimed at assisting the designer during the high-level synthesis of complex applications, supporting most of the C constructs. It is developed for Linux systems, it is written in C++11, and its pre-compiled binaries can be downloaded under GPL license as an AppImage package (link). The source code is also publicly available as a GitHub repository at this link.
Issues, pull requests, and patches can be submitted by using the GitHub website. Install instructions, tutorials, and other info can be found on the PandA website.
New features introduced:
- Added an LLVM based tree height reduction step.
- Updated support to NanoXplore NXmap: NXmap3 support, NG-ULTRA nx2h540tsc device family support
- Added support for AXI Master interface.
- Improved regression test, benchmarking, and integration flow through GitHub Actions workflows
- Fix m64 by @fabrizioferrandi in #50
- Allocavar names by @SerenaC94 in #51
- Unique return fix by @fabrizioferrandi in #53
- Added support to smax,smin,umin and umax clang/llvm 12 instrinsics. by @fabrizioferrandi in #54
- Removed an unused field. by @fabrizioferrandi in #55
- Fix/ci by @Ansaya in #58
- Fix/ci by @Ansaya in #60
- Fix/minor by @Ansaya in #61
- Doc/bambu101 by @Ansaya in #62
- Feature/nxmap update by @Ansaya in #65
- Dev/panda by @Ansaya in #59
- Device/nx2h540tsc by @Ansaya in #67
- Dev/panda by @Ansaya in #68
- Dev/panda by @Ansaya in #69
- @SerenaC94 made their first contribution in #51
- @Ansaya made their first contribution in #58
Full Changelog: v0.9.7…v0.9.8
Link to the binary AppImage: https://release.bambuhls.eu/appimage/bambu-0.9.8.AppImage